DMP Xpress Installation Guide (Gen 2)
Plug audio into player.
Please contact your IT or maintenance department on how to connect to the in store audio system
Plug network cable into player
Please contact your IT or maintenance department on how to connect to the in store network.
Plug power into the player
Plug 12v power supply into the DMP power socket.
Plug power pack into the wall socket and turn the power on.
Music will begin to play shortly.
DMP Xpress LED Status Indicators
Network status (left – LED 1)
- Flashing – Has obtained an IP address but can’t connect to the server
- On – Connected to the server
- Off – No IP address, no connection to the server
Playback status (middle – LED 2)
- Flashing – Error
- On – Playing
- Off – Stopped by schedule
Update status (right – LED 3)
- Flashing – Content or firmware is updating