DMP Xpress Installation Guide (Gen 4)
Plug audio into player.
Please contact your IT or maintenance department on how to connect to the in store audio system
Plug network cable into player
Please contact your IT or maintenance department on how to connect to the in store network.
Plug power into the player (micro USB)
Plug micro USB into the DMP power socket.
Plug power pack into the wall socket and turn the power on.
Music will begin to play shortly.
DMP Xpress LED Status Indicator
- Green flashing – Player is booting
- Green solid – Player is operating as normal
- Blue flashing – Player update is in progress
- Red flashing – Player cannot connect to the server
- Red solid – Player cannot connect to the local network (no IP address provided)
- Red beacon (flash… flash flash) – Player is in an errors state. Please contact us.